Mipro VIVO asset management system
The Mipro VIVO asset management system is a flexible platform for assets tracking and management, maintenance work planning, warehouse management and incident handling. Important information related to assets and maintenance is always easily accessible by a browser and mobile application. The mobile application conveys intelligent notifications and object and asset information to the field. The objects and assets can be easily identified in the field by means of tags affixed to them.
- enhances and simplifies operations
- increases the utilisation rate and enhances the use of assets
- optimises maintenance intervals and helps save in maintenance costs
- conveys the maintenance and fault history from the same place
- conveys information to the field
- gives a clear picture of the upcoming preventative maintenance work load
- presents the information in a modern legible form.
The assets management maintains an up-to-date register of tools, equipment and stock. It tells who has used the device and how much the devices have been used. This is a means to keep stock balances and inventories under control.
The maintenance management enables the scheduling and follow-up of maintenance and fault works. Maintenance tasks can be scheduled to be done in certain intervals or information received from the automation can be used to trigger the maintenance work.
MIPRO vivo includes:
- Browser and mobile application
- Assets and object register
- Operating and maintenance management
- Operating and maintenance history
- Stock management
- Handling and management of attachments
- Notifications to the e-mail and versatile search functions to the mobile application.