MiSO system for wastewater treatment plants
For optimal chemical use and energy efficiency
The MiSO wastewater treatment system is used to control, adjust and monitor wastewater purification processes in municipal and industrial wastewater treatment plants. The system manages various purification processes and their finishing treatments and utilises state-of-the-art measuring technology to control them. This enables automatic and efficient de-nitrification, among other features.
The MiSO wastewater treatment system is suitable for use both in new sites and in sites to be renovated regardless of their size and level of automation. The system includes versatile data collection and data processing features that help the plant obtain necessary information for operation and maintenance needs and for regulatory reporting.
The MiSO system helps to ensure an optimal operation in the plant and to meet the license conditions set for wastewater treatment by authorities.
- Improves the energy efficiency of the processes
- Minimises the consumption of chemicals
- Enhances the use of labour force resources
- Helps to organise the preventive maintenance of machines and equipment.
- Flexible system architecture
- User-friendly and illustrative user interfaces
- Advanced control technology
- Fast and undisturbed data transmission.
A reliable partner and expert in safety and environmental technology