Use of Mipro logo: graphic guidelines
You may use Mipro Oy’s logo for journalistic purposes that are related to Mipro Oy. When you use a logo, please always adhere to the instructions given for its use.
Please use the approved downloadable original logos. This is to ensure that the logos retain their integrity and high quality. Mipro must be mentioned as source of the logos.
Mipro’s logo must be reproduced with consistent high quality. Always use the approved downloadable files on this website to reproduce the logos. Note the following instructions for the use of logos:
- Never handle the logos in any way:
- Don’t manipulate, condense or extend the logos.
- Don’t bring any new elements into the logos.
- Don’t change the orientation of the logos in any way.
- Don’t change the colour of the logos.
- Respect the logo protection area.
- Don’t recreate the logos with a standard typeface: Mipro’s logos have been created as artwork pictures that cannot be replicated with individual font characters.
- Never use the logos in a sentence, headline or as part of a phrase. The word Mipro can be written in the same font as the other words in the sentence, headline or phrase.