modular system architecture
Thanks to the modular system architecture, Mipro's traffic management system is suitable for both small and large system installations, from a single stand-alone workplace to a fully-integrated control centre. You can build the system in stages and extend its scope and features at any life-cycle stage.
easy integration and adaptation
The system connects seamlessly with existing systems, processes and equipment. Its data transfer solutions and open interfaces enable cost-effective and safe integration to existing systems, processes and equipment. The system integrates seamlessly to interlocking systems implemented with different techniques, both relay and computer based, and originating from different ages.
High availability and constant system development
The system platform is based on field-proven hardware components and software, which guarantees constant and cost-effective system development.
Central, remote or local control for efficiency
Mipro's system can be controlled centrally from a traffic control centre or via remote control sites. Thanks to the flexible configuration, operation can be centralised in one traffic control centre or distributed throughout a geographically wide area.
dynamic control environment
One of the main features of the system is its easy adaptation to
different traffic situations. Furthermore, it provides automatic functions that facilitate dispatchers' work.
When designing the system, the user experience has been taken into account in the first place. Traffic controllers can adapt their workspace to support their needs and work:
- Users can modify and save their own views for various operational situations:
for example, the amount of information and the location of control displays and windows can be defined by the user.
- Country-specific and interlocking system specific requirements are considered in control displays.
- The scope of control displays is designed case by case.
- Control areas and user rights are freely
- Control views are highly scalable.
automatic operations prevent human errors
Mipro's traffic management system includes several automatic functions that facilitate the dispatcher's daily work and prevent human errors as well. These functions include automatic route setting, graphical train data from train movements and timetables, and automatic train number function.
The automatic train number function is based on the timetable and route defined for the train.
- The system identifies various types of conflict situations and suggests a solution based on route and train priorities.
- The routes of automatic route setting are visually shown in the control display. The user can change the route directly from the control display.
- Different types of scheduled or event-based functions and sequences can be defined as part of the automatic operation.
a comprehensive practice oriented simulation tool
Mipro’s Rail Traffic Simulator is a complete simulation tool specially designed for training dispatchers and modelling signalling system functionalities – to ensure safe and smooth railway operations.
Training of simulated failure situations helps dispatchers manage unexpected conflict situations occurring in traffic or infrastructure. Modelling signalling system functionalities enables their accuracy and functionality to be tested in a real traffic control environment prior to commissioning.